National School Program
Golf Performance Excellence
Get Into Golf
This program aims to give Children of all ages a fun and safe introduction to the game of Golf.
We use specially tailored equipment to accommodate every student's needs if required.
Allowing them to participate in all the games and activities. The course is suitable to both indoor and outdoor use in a fun, safe manner. Limited distance plastic balls are used on the School site.
We also have the facility to bring the children to a real golf facility. Check out our locations page at the top.
The emphasis of the instruction is "simplicity" through a games based approach. This ensures a fun pupil centered learning environment.
The curriculum offers much more than basic motor skill development and our range of strands allow focus on a number of areas including:
- Basic skills development – an introduction to the basic skills of the game including putting, chipping, pitching & full swing
- Core life skills -we will teach and will emphasize the importance of life skills such as honestly, integrity and respect in life as well as in the game of golf.
- Physical intelligence – emphasis on the development of fundamental movement skills
- Emotional intelligence – development of golf specific coping strategies that can be implemented in facing issues in everyday life
- Cross curricular activities – incorporating age specific lesson plans that help target areas such as numeracy skills, spatial awareness, etc.
With a background in education and as PGA Professional Golf Coach and with qualifications in the area of Sport Psychology and Life Coaching, Head Coach Brian McCormack is the ideal person to develop your own personalized school based program.
TaylorMade SIM 2 Driver Gents RH€499.00
Sale! Quick View
Wilson Gents Feel Plus Golf Glove Left Hand Black€7.99 – €9.99
Sale! Quick View
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Cabretta Golf Glove White Gents LH€19.95 – €21.95